IPP Mail Archive: Re: IPP> IPP to IFAX - IPP MOD telecon

Re: IPP> IPP to IFAX - IPP MOD telecon

Ron Bergman (rbergma@dpc.com)
Wed, 14 Oct 1998 18:41:33 -0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)

Richard,

Thanks for your quick reply. I was just about to send an email to Tom
Hastings stating that he must have missed the discussion on "job Ticket"
and VCARD. As you stated "Job Ticket" is an IPP term, although a formal
definition is not established. We also located the RFCs for VCARD and
they should also have been included in the minutes.

The VCARD document is RFC 2426 and RFC 2425 is a supporting document.
(Thanks to Ira Mcdonald for the RFC numbers.)

I am looking forward to your updated document. In the interium, I am
spending as much time as possible getting up to speed on fax. Can anyone
recommend a good text book or a reference on the Internet?

Ron Bergman
Dataproducts Corp.