IPP Mail Archive: RE: IPP> MOD - Tentative decision on natural language overri

RE: IPP> MOD - Tentative decision on natural language overri

Carl-Uno Manros (carl@manros.com)
Mon, 9 Nov 1998 06:15:18 -0800

Henrik,

In the end the email list decides what is acceptable to the group as a
whole.
Everybody will get another chance to state their view after we have
discussed
this in our meeting this week.

Carl-Uno

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-ipp@pwg.org [mailto:owner-ipp@pwg.org]On Behalf Of
henrik.holst@i-data.com
Sent: Monday, November 09, 1998 1:29 AM
To: ipp@pwg.org
Subject: Re: IPP> MOD - Tentative decision on natural language overri

Well

I've got problems with participate the telecons, because of the time
difference
to Europe, so maybe it is two totally different groups voting. But why the
telecon should override the e-mail voting, I can't understand. And do we
have
a voting rule for telecons and mailing list like our IPP meetings at all?

/HOLST

Stuart.Rowley@kyocera.com (Stuart Rowley) on 06-11-98 17:57:28