IPP Mail Archive: Re: IPP> Questions on IPP

Re: IPP> Questions on IPP

Jay Martin (jkm@underscore.com)
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 20:35:33 -0400

So the job template overrides the document data, huh? That's going to
be quite the trick for an awful lot of installed spooling systems.

I realize (and agree) that it would be *nice* if the job templates
override the document data, but implementing that is going to be
quite difficult for any spooling system that doesn't have a very
close relationship to the PDL processor.

...jay