IPP Mail Archive: IPP> ADM - You will soon see a number of d

From: Manros, Carl-Uno B (cmanros@cp10.es.xerox.com)
Date: Thu Apr 20 2000 - 16:39:22 EDT

  • Next message: Manros, Carl-Uno B: "IPP> ADM - IPP Working Group Last Call for "Internet Printing Protocol (IPP): Job and Printer Set Operations" closing on May 12, 20000"

    All,

    Based on our latest achievements, we now have a number of documents which
    are close to finalization after a final editing round based on our latest
    issue resolutions.

    The first Last Call document will follow this message and I expect to have
    one further document each week for a few weeks, to stagger your final
    reading of them and to allow the editors to produce the final drafts.

    I expect that a revised version of the IPP/1.1 Implementer's Guide will be
    next, then followed by several of our IPP Notification drafts.

    Carl-Uno Manros

    Principal Engineer - Xerox Architecture Center - Xerox Corporation
    Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
    Email: manros@cp10.es.xerox.com