IPP Mail Archive: RE: IPP> TES: Mandatory IPP notification a

RE: IPP> TES: Mandatory IPP notification agreement

From: don@lexmark.com
Date: Fri Jun 23 2000 - 08:03:56 EDT

    I bet all the Firewall Admins will love all those persistant connections (hours
    long?) through their firewalls.

    * Don Wright don@lexmark.com *
    * Chair, Printer Working Group *
    * Chair, IEEE MSC *
    * *
    * Director, Strategic & Technical Alliances *
    * Lexmark International *
    * 740 New Circle Rd *
    * Lexington, Ky 40550 *
    * 859-232-4808 (phone) 859-232-6740 (fax) *
    * (Former area code until 10/1 was 606) *

    henrik.holst%i-data.com@interlock.lexmark.com on 06/23/2000 07:48:13 AM