IPP Mail Archive: Re: IPP> IPP test tool updated.

Re: IPP> IPP test tool updated.

From: Yuji Sasaki (sasaki@jci.co.jp)
Date: Thu Jul 06 2000 - 19:35:04 EDT

    Ooops. The attribute definision files included in the
    previous file was not up-to-date. I also forgot that the
    LZH compression format(it is Japanese de-facto-standard)
    is not familiar in the U.S. Here's the new version.

    http://www.geocities.co.jp/SiliconValley-SanJose/9921/ipptest.lzh
    http://www.geocities.co.jp/SiliconValley-SanJose/9921/ipptest.zip

    >Yuji,
    >
    >Would you like this added to the ipp-products page?

    Well...but it is just a debugging tool, definately *NOT* a
    commercial product. It may contain bugs, perehaps some of
    bugs are fatal to cause a system crash, but our company
    and I do *NOT* have any kind of responsibility for that.
    (i.e. Use it on your own risk).

    If you can agree that restrictions, it is welcome to put it
    to the ipp product page.

    Regards,
    --------
    Yuji Sasaki
    Company E-Mail :sasaki@jci.co.jp
    Personal E-Mail:crazy17@ibm.net
    Nifty-Serve :PFG02524@nifty.ne.jp
    1066 Saratoga Avenue Suite #100 San Jose CA 95129 USA
    Tel:408-551-6470 Fax:408-551-6475