IPP Mail Archive: RE: IPP> Notifiaction spec

RE: IPP> Notifiaction spec

From: pmoore@peerless.com
Date: Fri Jul 21 2000 - 13:57:22 EDT

    So I must admit that I had not noticed that this feature was optional. This is
    definitely better.

    I would point out that therefore a lot of clients are going to be built on the
    asumption that this feature is not available and so they wont use it even if it
    is there. Thats the problem with optional things - they really dont help
    clients. I would still take it out.