This is the official registration for the 3rd IPP Bake-Off. The Bake-Off
will be hosted by Oak Technologies in Woburn Massachusetts USA. (just
outside Boston) The dates will be October 17 to 20.
The preliminary areas for testing are:
Basic 1.1 interoperability (i.e. printing)
Notification registration and delivery
Firewall & Proxy interactions
Other possible area include operation/attribute/value coverage, Set
operations, driver download and SLP/LDAP.
(stay tuned for teleconference to work out the details)
Registration requires the following contact information and general
information questions to be filled out. The questions will help in the
planning of the interoperability test.
1) Will you have an IPP Printer, IPP Client, IPP Printer Test Tool or IPP
Client Test Tool? (list all that apply)
2) Will your IPP implementations be v1.1 or v1.0?
3) Will you have mailto notification available for testing? (Absolutely Not,
3) Will you have INDP notification available for testing? (Absolutely Not,
4) How many will attend?
5 What authentication and security do you want tested(e.g. None, Basic,
Digest, SSL3, TLS, Kerboros)?
6) Will you be interested in testing other new pieces of IPP (e.g. Driver
Download, SLP/LDAP, Set operations)?
Xerox Architecture Center
Voice: (716) 265-8755
FAX: (716) 265-8792
US Mail: Peter Zehler
800 Phillips Rd.
Webster NY, 14580-9701
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b29 : Fri Aug 04 2000 - 15:07:40 EDT