IPP Mail Archive: Re: IPP> New PROPOSED STANDARD document fo

Re: IPP> New PROPOSED STANDARD document for publishing as RFC - Internet P rinting Protocol (IPP): LDAP Schema for Printer Services <draft-ietf-ipp- ldap-printer-schema-03.txt>

From: Harald Alvestrand (Harald@Alvestrand.no)
Date: Tue Aug 15 2000 - 18:27:12 EDT

  • Next message: Manros, Carl-Uno B: "RE: IPP> New PROPOSED STANDARD document for publishing as RFC - I nternet P rinting Protocol (IPP): LDAP Schema for Printer Services <draft -ietf-ipp- ldap-printer-schema-03.txt>"

    At 13:02 15/08/2000 -0700, Manros, Carl-Uno B wrote:
    >Members of the IESG,
    >
    >A week ago I sent you this document for publication as informational.
    >However the editors have now had a change of mind on this and we would like
    >you to instead process the document as PROPOSED STANDARD. Sorry for the
    >confusion.

    Do you have working group list consensus on the change?
    Asking the IESG for a specific status is a working group decision, not the
    editors' decision.

              Harald

    --
    Harald Tveit Alvestrand, alvestrand@cisco.com