IPP Mail Archive: IPP> NOT - Are we ready to start Last Call

From: Manros, Carl-Uno B (cmanros@cp10.es.xerox.com)
Date: Thu Aug 17 2000 - 14:17:06 EDT

    All,

    We just got the latest version of the "ipp-get" Notification Delivery Method
    back from the IETF secretariat.

    Earlier discussions indicated that we would be ready to send that and the
    SNMP Method out for WG Last Call.

    Is that still the case, in the light of the discussions on the DL over the
    last few days?

    If I don't hear any objections, I plan to send out the "ipp-get" and "SNMP"
    delivery methods for Last Call early next week.

    Our original intention was that at least one of the delivery methods could
    be used by the QUALDOCS project...

    Carl-Uno

    Carl-Uno Manros
    Principal Engineer - Xerox Architecture Center - Xerox Corporation
    Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
    Email: manros@cp10.es.xerox.com