IPP Mail Archive: RE: IPP> New PROPOSED STANDARD document fo

RE: IPP> New PROPOSED STANDARD document for publishing as RFC - I nternet Printing Protocol (IPP): LDAP Schema for Printer Services <draft- ietf-ipp- ldap-printer-schema-03.txt>

From: Manros, Carl-Uno B (cmanros@cp10.es.xerox.com)
Date: Wed Aug 30 2000 - 17:44:20 EDT

Members of the IESG,

There was a bit of earlier confusion about whether this document had been
properly approved by the IPP WG as being recommended for the IETF standards
track.

Hence I have made a second IPP WG Last Call on this document, and it is now
official that the IPP WG wants to see this as a Proposed Standard RFC.

Regards,

Carl-Uno Manros
Chair of IETF IPP WG

Principal Engineer - Xerox Architecture Center - Xerox Corporation
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Internet P rinting Protocol (IPP): LDAP Schema for Printer Services
<draft-ietf-ipp- ldap-printer-schema-03.txt>

Members of the IESG,

A week ago I sent you this document for publication as informational.
However the editors have now had a change of mind on this and we would like
you to instead process the document as PROPOSED STANDARD. Sorry for the
confusion.