IPP Mail Archive: RE: IPP> NOT - Last word for now on Notifi

RE: IPP> NOT - Last word for now on Notification delivery methods

From: Manros, Carl-Uno B (cmanros@cp10.es.xerox.com)
Date: Thu Aug 31 2000 - 13:44:51 EDT

    Ira,

    I am sorry, but what became clear in the discussion yesterday, was even Ron
    didn't particularly like what we ended up with and stated that he would not
    plan to implement it.

    So, is there any interest at Sharp or anybody else to actually implement
    something like this? Right now we don't seem to have enough support to make
    the solution into a standard, independently of how good the technical
    solution is.

    Carl-Uno

    Carl-Uno Manros
    Principal Engineer - Xerox Architecture Center - Xerox Corporation
    Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514