IPP Mail Archive: IPP> paper sources

IPP> paper sources

From: Norbert Schade (norbertschade@oaktech.com)
Date: Fri Oct 13 2000 - 12:53:37 EDT

    Though studying some RFC I do not find information about support of paper
    sources in IPP.
    I found some tray names in "Model and Semantics", but no connection to any
    keywords.
    I did specifically check "Production Printing Attributes", where I find
    media size and type, but not source.
    Is that intended? Did I oversee so anything?
    If so, please simply point me somewhere.
    Thanks
    Norbert