IPP Mail Archive: RE: IPP> NOT> "notify-status-code&

RE: IPP> NOT> "notify-status-code" is undefined

From: Hastings, Tom N (hastings@cp10.es.xerox.com)
Date: Fri Oct 20 2000 - 07:21:22 EDT

    True that enums are SIGNED-INTEGER 4 bytes, but so are the enums that we
    assign for "operations-supported" whose values have to fit into two bytes in
    the request headers, just like status codes have to fit into bytes the
    response. We just require that the two high order bytes always be zero when
    we assign the values.

    Tom