IPP Mail Archive: IPP> IETF 49 Meeting in San Diego

IPP> IETF 49 Meeting in San Diego

From: Manros, Carl-Uno B (cmanros@cp10.es.xerox.com)
Date: Thu Nov 16 2000 - 18:34:36 EST

    All,

    We don't have an awful lot to discuss in the next IETF meeting, so there
    will NOT be a WG session on IPP this time, and BTW I am not planning to
    attend the IETF meeting this time due to Xerox travel restrictions.

    We still have one of revised draft that we want to have ready before the
    submission close, which is on November 24:

     "Internet Printing Protocol (IPP) : The 'ippget' Event Notifications
    Delivery Method"
            (where we wanted to fix the tile and do a couple of minor edits)

    This has been out for IPP WG Last Call, but we need a revised TXT version
    before we can send it to the IESG.

    Carl-Uno

    Carl-Uno Manros
    Manager, Print Services
    Xerox Architecture Center - Xerox Corporation
    Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
    Email: manros@cp10.es.xerox.com