IPP Mail Archive: IPP> last call comment on Override document

IPP> last call comment on Override document

From: Herriot, Robert (Robert.Herriot@pahv.xerox.com)
Date: Wed Nov 15 2000 - 21:09:40 EST

    After doing a JDF to IPP mapping, I realized that four attributes in the
    override spec are too specific. For the four attributes below, the spec says
    that the syntax is rangeOfInteger but in JDF the same attributes have a
    syntax which is the equivalent of 1setOf rangeOfInteger. So I suggest that
    we change these four attributes to have the syntax "1setOf
    rangeOfInteger(1:MAX))". Without this change the mapping between JDF and IPP
    is more difficult.

    input-documents (rangeOfInteger (1:MAX))
    output-documents (rangeOfInteger (1:MAX))
    document-copies (rangeOfInteger (1:MAX))
    pages (1setOf rangeOfInteger(1:MAX))

    Bob Herriot