IPP Mail Archive: RE: IPP> No more Bake-offs?

RE: IPP> No more Bake-offs?

From: Taylor, Ross E (ross.e.taylor@opbu.xerox.com)
Date: Tue Jan 23 2001 - 16:28:22 EST

    Another option is use the term "The Joy of Cooking Small Puffy White Baker
    Dolls".

    Or "Dough Fry" for short. That way Pillsbury's foolishness can be explained
    to each new generation of engineers for years to come. They may have the
    harrassing power of lawyers, but we have the subtle power of innuendo.

    Ross Taylor | "Gods manifest themselves in many forms,
    Ross.E.Taylor@opbu.xerox.com | Bring many matters to surprising ends;
    (503) 685-3586 | The things we thought would happen
    Xerox, Inc. | do not happen..." The Bacchae, Euripides
    This message does not necessarily represent the opinion of Xerox, Inc.