IPP Mail Archive: IPP> Tampa IPP Agenda Item

IPP> Tampa IPP Agenda Item

From: don@lexmark.com
Date: Thu Feb 15 2001 - 17:02:54 EST

    I would like to have an item on the Tampa Agenda where we go through the
    original Goals document and look at what was included there and assess if we
    have achieved that goal with the IPP documents already complete or in one of the
    ones currently under development / review. I believe this could take a couple
    of hours and I would be willing to lead this discussion. I believe this will
    help us assess the completion status of the overall project and identify work
    that needs to be done if any.

    * Don Wright don@lexmark.com *
    * Chair, Printer Working Group *
    * Chair, IEEE MSC *
    * *
    * Director, Strategic & Technical Alliances *
    * Lexmark International *
    * 740 New Circle Rd *
    * Lexington, Ky 40550 *
    * 859-232-4808 (phone) 859-232-6740 (fax) *