IPP Mail Archive: RE: IPP> Tampa IPP Agenda Item

RE: IPP> Tampa IPP Agenda Item

From: Hastings, Tom N (hastings@cp10.es.xerox.com)
Date: Fri Mar 02 2001 - 22:25:11 EST

    Don,

    To help with your IPP agenda point, I put RFC 2567 (the IPP Goals document)
    on the agenda and in the .zip file.

    I also put the IETF IPP Charter as it is on the IETF web site on the agenda
    and in the .zip file.

    I suggest that the group should go over both documents in order "to help
    assess the completion status of the overall project and identify work that
    needs to be done if any."

    Tom