IPP Mail Archive: Re: IPP> RFC 3092 - Etymology of "foo

Re: IPP> RFC 3092 - Etymology of "foo" - 1 April 2001

From: Norbert Schade (norbertschade@oaktech.com)
Date: Fri Mar 30 2001 - 11:49:25 EST

    Excellent. These were my educational 10 minutes of the week.
    Some may know that I am German. I thought we own the madness of studying
    nonsense scientifically - if at all sharing it with the English guys. You
    have changed my view of the world.
    In fact, this was even interesting. I will add the elaborate explanations of
    'fubar' and its important relation to the German 'furchtbar' to my
    dictionary.
    I enjoyed it.
    Norbert