IPP Mail Archive: IPP> Media Standardized Names Specificatio

From: Bergman, Ron (Ron.Bergman@Hitachi-hkis.com)
Date: Fri Aug 10 2001 - 11:16:56 EDT

    The new document can be found at:

    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/media-sizes/pwg-media-11.pdf (.doc)

    A version also available that shows the changes since revision D0.10

    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/media-sizes/pwg-media-11-rev.pdf

    This revision contains primarily editorial changes. The only technical
    changes are the move of the "roc" sizes from metric to inch and a correction
    in the short dimension for om-italian.

    I would like to start a 4 week last call. Unless there are further inputs
    or objections the last call will expire on September 7, 2001.

    I am not sure if Carl-Uno must send the formal last call announcement.
    This is really a PWG project, but we have been using the IPP mailing
    list to reach a wider audience.

            Ron Bergman