IPP Mail Archive: RE: IPP> Media Standardized Names Specific

RE: IPP> Media Standardized Names Specification, revision D0.11 i s now ava ilable

From: McDonald, Ira (IMcDonald@crt.xerox.com)
Date: Fri Aug 10 2001 - 11:45:40 EDT

    Hi Ron,

    I passed your note on to Carl-Uno at his home address (he's recovering
    from an operation at home for awhile).

    Sean McGarigle (Xerox) has several comments he wants to make on the
    Media Names spec. He expects to pass these on next week. If you
    wish, they can be treated as last call comments, if you don't want
    to delay the last call.

    Cheers,
    - Ira McDonald
      High North Inc