IPP Mail Archive: IPP> SSL Client

IPP> SSL Client

From: lloly@gmx.net
Date: Thu Nov 22 2001 - 08:12:07 EST

    Hi all,
    it is me again. A time ago I came up with a request on how to go about
    implementing an IPP-Server. Thanx to your support I have managed to implement the
    server. The server is implemented with SLL and TLS. Now I want to start
    testing, but the clients that I have ( Xerox, ShinePrint, HP and the one that
    comes with with Windows 2000) do not support SSL.

    Does anyone know of an IPP Client that supports SSL?
    Thanx
    Lloyd