IPP Mail Archive: IPP> IPP Standard

IPP> IPP Standard

From: Carl (carl@manros.com)
Date: Wed Jul 10 2002 - 10:50:04 EDT

    Forwarded.

    Does anybody want to reply to this guy?

    Carl-Uno

    Carl-Uno Manros
    10701 S Eastern Ave #1117
    Henderson, NV 89052, USA
    Tel +1-702-617-9414

    ----

    Dear Sir,

    One of my clients is looking for an application that interacts with a printer, or print server, by providing required print attributes, receiving confirmation or rejection, and possibly modifying the attributes if rejected.

    I have studied the IPP Standard, specifically the Validate-Job Operation, which can clearly support such an application.

    Could you please advise me if you know of an existing application that suits the above specification?

    Regards, Amir Kleinstern Consultant kleinstern@012.net.il TEL : +972-3-535-2090 CELL: +972-54-909-624