IPP Mail Archive: RE: IPP> IPP Standard

RE: IPP> IPP Standard

From: Carl (carl@manros.com)
Date: Thu Jul 11 2002 - 19:38:56 EDT

  • Next message: Carl: "IPP> ADM - IPP Working Group Last Call for "(IPP): Event Notifications and Subscriptions" and "(IPP): The 'ippget'Delivery Method for Event Notifications " by July 31, 2002"

    Hi again,

    It turns out that Amir's email in his signature is wrong, which some peoplee
    have pointed out.

    The correct email is: kleinste@012.net.il

    Carl-Uno

    Carl-Uno Manros