IPP Mail Archive: RE: IPP> Should we do a PWG IPP/1.2 standa

RE: IPP> Should we do a PWG IPP/1.2 standard?

From: Carl (carl@manros.com)
Date: Mon Apr 28 2003 - 15:10:01 EDT

    OK Peter I hear you laud and clear,

    but maybe the PWG should give it a new major revision number, to clearly
    distinguish it from the published IETF RFCs, especilly if you intend to add
    new required features, that were previously optional.

    As IETF chair, I am getting increasingly concerned that the traffic on the
    IETF IPP DL has little or nothing to do with IETF anymore...

    Carl-Uno

    Carl-Uno Manros
    700 Carnegie Street #3724
    Henderson, NV 89052, USA