IPP Mail Archive: RE: IPP> IMPORTANT - Proposal to not progr

RE: IPP> IMPORTANT - Proposal to not progress the 4 remaining IPP draft documents and close down the IETF IPP WG - DEADLINE FOR RESPONSES April 12, 2004

From: carl@manros.com
Date: Tue Mar 16 2004 - 11:25:13 EST

  • Next message: Gail Songer: "RE: IPP> IMPORTANT - Proposal to not progress the 4 remaining IPP draft documents and close down the IETF IPP WG - DEADLINE FOR RESPONSES April 12, 2004"

    Michael,

    I am pleased to learn that a major IPP implementation will actually have the
    notification features in the not too distant future.

    However, I have one question for you. As far as I remember the Area Director
    comments to our latest drafts was that he wanted to see firmed up or better
    text for the security sections. Have you taken those comments into
    consideration when planning your implementation? If we want to progress the
    drafts in the IETF we need to respond the earlier Area Director comments as
    the first step in the process.

    Tom, any chance that you can dig out the exact Area Director comments on
    these drafts and republish them on the DL to remind us all what they were?

    Carl-Uno

    Carl-Uno Manros
    700 Carnegie Street #3724
    Henderson, NV 89052, USA