IPP Mail Archive: IPP> RE: draft-ietf-ipp-ops-set2-03

IPP> RE: draft-ietf-ipp-ops-set2-03

From: Harry Lewis (harryl@us.ibm.com)
Date: Thu Apr 08 2004 - 00:11:35 EDT

    Appreciate it. Don't mean to trigger an avalanche. I figure your eyes are
    exposed to more drafts addressing like requirements than mine. If my
    assumption is incorrect, disregard my request.
    Harry Lewis
    http://www.pwg.org
    IBM Printing Systems
    http://www.ibm.com/printers
    303-924-5337

    "Scott Hollenbeck" <sah@428cobrajet.net>
    04/07/2004 07:20 PM

    Harry Lewis/Boulder/IBM@IBMUS
    cc
    <carl@manros.com>, Carl Kugler/Boulder/IBM@IBMUS,
    <hastings@cp10.es.xerox.com>, <ipp@pwg.org>
    Subject
    RE: draft-ietf-ipp-ops-set2-03

    Harry,

    > I agree that it is essential to discuss security requirements
    > for admin ops. There must be other projects, drafts etc who
    > have encountered similar requirements. It might help (speed
    > things up) if you could point me to a reference which you
    > feel would align with our admin security requirements in
    > terms of scope and approach.

    I'll try. I'll see if I can find something by searching the RFC editor's
    archives and maybe get some help from a security guy who knows something
    about applications.

    -Scott-