IPP Mail Archive: IPP> RE: draft-ietf-ipp-ops-set2-03

IPP> RE: draft-ietf-ipp-ops-set2-03

From: Scott Hollenbeck (sah@428cobrajet.net)
Date: Fri Apr 09 2004 - 10:35:26 EDT

    All:

    I've been in touch with the Security Area Directors, Russ Housley and Steve
    Bellovin. Russ has identified and asked someone to help craft an
    appropriate Security Considerations section. I just need to know who his
    point of contact should be.

    Bob Herriot has volunteered to finish the writing in a private reply to me.
    Harry Lewis has also replied to the WG mailing list. Which of you would be
    the appropriate editor at this point?

    -Scott-