IPP Mail Archive: Re: IPP> 'mailto' Delivery Method for IPP

Re: IPP> 'mailto' Delivery Method for IPP Notifications

From: Harry Lewis (harryl@us.ibm.com)
Date: Wed Jan 05 2005 - 23:43:51 EST

    Ron, I can add an agenda item at the Plenary.
    Harry Lewis
    IBM STSM
    http://www.pwg.org
    IBM Printing Systems
    http://www.ibm.com/printers
    303-924-5337

    "Bergman, Ron" <Ron.Bergman@rpsa.ricoh.com>
    Sent by: owner-ipp@pwg.org
    01/05/2005 06:25 PM

    <ipp@pwg.org>
    cc
    Harry Lewis/Boulder/IBM@IBMUS
    Subject
    IPP> 'mailto' Delivery Method for IPP Notifications

    Is there any interest in completion of this document as a PWG-ISTO
    standard?
    I am willing to take on this task if there is even a moderate interest. At
    one time
    it appeared that several companies were planning to implement this feature
    so
    there should be some support for a proper sandard.
    Harry, can we add an agenda item for discussion on this topic? I don't
    expect
    more than 5 to 10 minutes will be required.
            Ron Bergman
            Ricoh Printing Systems America