IPP Mail Archive: IPP> 'mailto' Delivery Method for IPP Noti

From: Bergman, Ron (Ron.Bergman@rpsa.ricoh.com)
Date: Wed Jan 05 2005 - 20:25:39 EST

    Is there any interest in completion of this document as a PWG-ISTO standard?

    I am willing to take on this task if there is even a moderate interest. At one time
    it appeared that several companies were planning to implement this feature so
    there should be some support for a proper sandard.

    Harry, can we add an agenda item for discussion on this topic? I don't expect
    more than 5 to 10 minutes will be required.

            Ron Bergman
            Ricoh Printing Systems America