IPP Mail Archive: RE: IPP> 'mailto' Delivery Method for IPP

RE: IPP> 'mailto' Delivery Method for IPP Notifications

From: Gail Giansiracusa (ggiansiracusa@peerless.com)
Date: Fri Jan 07 2005 - 13:05:52 EST

    Hi Ira,

    I believe that one of the design points was to allow notifications to be
    sent to a third party. The use case that was thrown around was the
    ability of the notification to be sent to an administrative assistant to
    be picked up.

    Gail (Songer) Giansiracusa
    Peerless Systems Corp
    ggiansiracusa@peerless.com