From: Ron.Bergman@ricoh-usa.com
Date: Mon Apr 07 2008 - 12:25:58 EDT

    I have added the proposed spreadsheet for the IPP Optional Attributes at:

       ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/ippv2-docs/IPP-OPTIONAL-OPS-PRIORITY.doc

    Everyone is encouraged to provide an input as to the recommended priority
    for each, currrently optional attrribute, to be mandatory for IPPv2.
    Return your recommendation directly to me and I will add the data to the
    spreadsheet. This will be a topic of discussion at the PWG meeting next
    week.

    Priority codes are:
          A = Essential
          B = Useful, but not critical