Re: IPP> Novell preferences on IPP Operations

From: Ted Tronson (ttronson@novell.com)
Date: Mon Apr 28 2008 - 22:13:33 EDT

    I guess I must have had an older version of the document that I filled out. I didn't see that we were doing a 2.0,2.1,2.2 conformance. I will take another look and try to make it match up with what you did. Also, the file we posted was not .doc files - it was a .rtf (rich text format) and pdf. I'll try to get this new matrix out here quickly. Thanks.

    Ira McDonald wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Ted - I converted the file you just sent me to PDF and posted both
    > on the PWG FTP site in the directory:
    >
    > ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/ippv2-docs/
    >
    > in the files:
    >
    > IPP-OPTIONAL-OPS-PRIORITY-NOVELL.pdf
    > IPP-OPTIONAL-OPS-PRIORITY-NOVELL.rtf
    >
    > All - please send ALL your comments DIRECTLY to the IPP WG
    > list to avoid lost information. An open standards process and a
    > reliable mail archive are important.

    If we are going to do the tiered 2.0/2.1/2.2 conformance levels, it
    would be useful to see which level Novell is focused on...

    BTW, I am unable to open the IPP-OPTIONAL-OPS-PRIORITY.doc file.