Re: MFD> MFD Teleconference Thursday 6/21 11am EDT (announcement for Peter Zehler)

From: nchen@okidata.com
Date: Wed Jun 20 2007 - 12:06:45 EDT

    All,

    I would like to add two items in tomorrow's teleconference. See the
    changes in blue below:

    Agenda:

    1) Approve last week's minutes
    <ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/minutes/pwg-mfd-minutes-20070614.pdf>

    2) Agenda bashing

    3) Ira's proposal for Name change for "scanner" subunit to "Scan Subunit".

    4) Discuss Job Ticket Lifecycle update

    5) Continue Use Case discussion and identify/resolve issues

    6) Plan for face-to-face meeting

    7) Next steps

    -Nancy

    nchen@okidata.com
    Sent by: owner-mfd@pwg.org
    06/19/2007 02:57 PM

    mfd@pwg.org
    cc

    Subject
    MFD> MFD Teleconference Thursday 6/21 11am EDT (announcement for Peter
    Zehler)

    All,

    Pete does not have email available to him at this time and asked me to
    post this teleconference announcement for him.

    On Thursday June 21 an MFD Teleconference will be held. The details for
    the phone and net meeting are below.

    The document being reviewed is available at
    <ftp://www.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/wd/wd-mfdscan10-20070619.pdf>. There is
    a version with revision marks (wd-mfdscanreq10-20070619_rev.pdf) as well
    as
    MSWord word versions in the same directory. The MSWord versions contain
    embedded Visio diagrams and are quite large (~5M).

    Date/Time:
    June 21 2007
    11 am - 12 pm eastern

    Dial-In

    Tele-Con Number:1-866-365-4406

    Pass Code: 2635888

    Net Conference Details:

    -------------------------------

    Meeting Number: 747275324

    Meeting Passcode: PwgSm

    Join Instructions for Net Conference:

    1. Join meeting at:

    http://www.mymeetings.com/xerox/nc/join.php?i=747275324&p=PwgSm&t=c

    if that link does not work go to:

    https://www.mymeetings.com/global/en/index.php

    and select "join an event"

    2. Enter the required fields.

    3. Indicate that you have read the Privacy Policy.

    4. Click on Proceed.

    Agenda:

    1) Approve last week's minutes
    <ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/minutes/pwg-mfd-minutes-20070614.pdf>

    2) Agenda bashing
    2) Discuss Job Ticket Lifecycle update

    2) Continue Use Case discussion and identify/resolve issues

    5) Next steps

    -Nancy
    Nancy Chen
    Pricipal Engineer