MFD> MFD Service State Diagram - in progress

From: McDonald, Ira (imcdonald@sharplabs.com)
Date: Mon Aug 06 2007 - 12:28:54 EDT

    Hi,

    My drawing tools have completely defeated me...

    So I'll provide a simple text Service state diagram.

    But, I'll also provide a finite state machine table of
    the Service operations (Startup, Enable, Pause, etc.),
    important Service events (newJob, endJob, etc.), and
    Service conditions (paused, disabled, etc.), because
    there are too many valid states and operations to make
    an annotated state diagram self-explanatory.

    I'll post a first draft as soon as possible, but this
    make take a week or so.

    Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
    PO Box 221 Grand Marais, MI 49839
    phone: +1-906-494-2434