MFD> MFD Teleconference 8/9 3pm EDT

From: Zehler, Peter (Peter.Zehler@xerox.com)
Date: Mon Aug 06 2007 - 09:02:21 EDT

    All,

    Below are all the details for Thursday's MFD teleconference. I expect
    an updated specification will be published soon. I will send out a
    meeting update when it is available . Please take some time and review
    the document before the meeting. We would prefer to have any comments
    or issues sent out to the MFD mailing list prior to the teleconference.

     I will be hosting a Live Meeting for the review and to provide a
    graphical view of the associated WSDL/Schema when necessary. I expect
    to have an updated schema based on the last teleconference. I don't
    know when I will be able to complete the updates.

     If this is your first time using Live meeting I would recommend
    connecting 10 minutes early.

    Pete

    PWG calendar:

    <http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=istopwg%40gmail.com
    <http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=istopwg%40gmail.com> >

    Agenda:

     1) Approve previous meeting minutes
    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/minutes/pwg-mfd-minutes-20070802.pdf
    <ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/minutes/pwg-mfd-minutes-20070802.pdf>
     2) Agenda bashing
     3) Review and discuss updates to document

        3a) Start with existing issues and comments

     4) Review Schema changes based on last teleconference

     4) Discuss next steps

    Document (Pending update) :

    <ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/wd/wd-mfdscan10-2007026.pdf>

    WSDL/Schema ( Rough form and in transition. I expect to have an updated
    version in time for the teleconference and will show it via Live
    Meeting. I will publish it at the URL below as soon as I complete the
    edits ):

    <ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/schemas/PWG-SM2-Latest.zip>

    Live Meeting:

    Start Time: Thursday, Aug 9, 2007 3:00 PM EDT

    End Time: Thursday, Aug 9 , 2007 4:00 PM EDT

    Attendee URL:
    <https://www.livemeeting.com/cc/xerox/join?id=PWGMFD&role=attend&pw=pwg-
    mfd-attendee>

    Meeting ID: PWGMFD