RE: MFD> [Meeting collision w/ SC] MFD Teleconference 11/1 3pm EDT

From: Zehler, Peter (Peter.Zehler@xerox.com)
Date: Tue Oct 30 2007 - 18:54:46 EDT

    Ira & Jerry,
    The time slot on the Google calendar was wrong for the MFD
    teleconference. The content of the calendar entry was correct and
    agreed with the date and time set at the last teleconference as well as
    the mail notes announcing the MFD teleconference. The meeting time for
    the MFD working group was changed to accommodate Microsoft. Given these
    items I would prefer to keep the MFD teleconference at 3pm on Thursday.
    I have adjusted the Google calendar time slot.
    I propose that the SCD meeting be held on Thursday in the 1pm time slot.
    Pete

    Peter Zehler
    XEROX
    Xerox Research Center Webster