RE: MFD> update to November 1st teleconference meeting minutes

From: nchen@okidata.com
Date: Mon Nov 12 2007 - 13:14:21 EST

    Hi Lee,

    Thanks for the note. I am glad the email reflector is working.

    You were right that the updated files were not there for some reason. I
    have uploaded them again and double checked.

    Please reload.

    -Nancy

    "Farrell, Lee" <Lee.Farrell@cda.canon.com>
    11/12/2007 12:24 PM

    <nchen@okidata.com>
    cc

    Subject
    RE: MFD> update to November 1st teleconference meeting minutes

    Hi Nancy,

    I just looked for the update to the Nov 1st Minutes, but the copy I can
    see on the ftp website doesn't have any red text. And the modified date
    is still listed as Nov 2.

    I know there have been some server difficulties lately -- can you
    confirm that the file you intended to load actually got there?

    Thanks,

    lee