Re: MFD> Dec 11 PWG MFD face-to-face meeting minutes available

From: nchen@okidata.com
Date: Sun Dec 16 2007 - 11:12:53 EST

    Hi Ira,

    Thanks for the aliagnment suggestion with the WIMS-CIM model. I'll add it
    into the updated Scan Service working draft for discussion at the next
    teleconference.

    Have a great holidays.

    -Nancy

    "Ira McDonald" <blueroofmusic@gmail.com>
    Sent by: owner-mfd@pwg.org
    12/15/2007 01:40 PM

    nchen@okidata.com, "Ira McDonald" <blueroofmusic@gmail.com>
    cc
    mfd@pwg.org
    Subject
    Re: MFD> Dec 11 PWG MFD face-to-face meeting minutes available

    Hi Nancy,

    Thanks for these excellent and detailed minutes.

    A comment on element group naming. What Pete (and minutes) referred
    to as a new group parallel to Capabilities and DefaultJobTicket is always
    called Settings throughout the classes in the CIM model.

    We will have to add a PrintServiceSettings and PrintServiceCapabilities
    classes in our 2008 WIMS-CIM modelling work.

    I suggest changing Configuration to Settings.

    On Dec 15, 2007 2:54 AM, <nchen@okidata.com> wrote:

    > Dear All,
    >
    > The meeting minutes is now available as:
    >
    > ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/minutes/PWG_MFD_minutes_20071211.pdf
    > and
    > ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/minutes/PWG_MFD_minutes_20071211.doc
    >
    > Thanks very much for your participations. We had very fun, witty, and
    > fruitful discussions in the meeting.
    >
    > -Nancy

    > Nancy Chen
    > Solutions and Technology