RE: MFD> Dec 11 PWG MFD face-to-face meeting minutes available

From: nchen@okidata.com
Date: Mon Dec 17 2007 - 10:32:37 EST

    Pete,

    Thanks. Yes we do need that local UI interacting with the Scan Service.
    I'll change the diagram accordingly.

    -Nancy

    "Zehler, Peter" <Peter.Zehler@xerox.com>
    Sent by: owner-mfd@pwg.org
    12/17/2007 06:55 AM

    <nchen@okidata.com>
    cc
    <mfd@pwg.org>
    Subject
    RE: MFD> Dec 11 PWG MFD face-to-face meeting minutes available

    Nancy,
    I have not gone through your entire minutes. (I will as I edit the
    schema) One thing I did see was in your diagram you showed the Local UI
    only interacting with the Local Scan Client. The Local UI should also
    be allowed to interact with the Scan Service. This allows a walk up
    user to present his credentials so that the Scan Service can use them
    when storing the Digital Document at the Scan Destination.
    Pete

    Peter Zehler
    XEROX
    Xerox Research Center Webster