Re: MFD> Updated Resource Service state transition tables and Theory of operation text

From: nchen@okidata.com
Date: Wed Feb 04 2009 - 14:14:15 EST

    All,

    If you have trouble with downloading this document using the link I
    provided previously (because of the blanks in the filename), I have
    provided the same document with file name changed to what Ira suggested,
    and in the MFD's "white" directory.

    You can now access the file using the following link:
    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/white/tb-mfd-resource-states-20090203.pdf

    Your comments will be much appreciated.

    -Nancy

    Ira McDonald <blueroofmusic@gmail.com>
    Sent by: owner-mfd@pwg.org
    02/03/2009 04:10 PM

    nchen@okidata.com, Ira McDonald <blueroofmusic@gmail.com>
    cc
    William A Wagner <wamwagner@comcast.net>, mfd@pwg.org
    Subject
    Re: MFD> Updated Resource Service state transition tables and Theory of
    operation text

    Hi Nancy,

    I picked this up - no time to look at it today or tomorrow.

    PLEASE don't post files with embedded spaces in their filenames.
    Your URL was broken in your email and for most FTP clients.

    Also, PLEASE post such materials in pub/pwg/mfd/white and
    only post *real* complete working drafts in pub/pwg/mfd/wd.

    You might consider using the PWG naming conventions (e.g,
    tb-mfd-resource-states-20090203.pdf for this white paper).
    Undated files in 'wd' directories are confusing to others.

    Blue Roof Music/High North Inc
    email: blueroofmusic@gmail.com
    winter:
    579 Park Place Saline, MI 48176
    734-944-0094
    summer:
    PO Box 221 Grand Marais, MI 49839
    906-494-2434

    On Tue, Feb 3, 2009 at 2:36 PM, <nchen@okidata.com> wrote:

    > Bill, Ira, and All,
    >
    > I have updated the state transition tables/diagram and theory of
    operation
    > for Resource Service based on Bill's and Ira's discussions on Scan
    Service