PMP Mail Archive: Re: PMP> Printer Interoperability issues

Re: PMP> Printer Interoperability issues

Lloyd Young (lpyoung@lexmark.com)
20 Dec 96 17:40:54 EST

For the time being I will follow Jeff's lead and send e-mail to both PWG
and PMP distribution lists.

Jeff,
The reason that the PWG meeting is right away the interoperability
testing was not to encourage kibitizers. It was done because some
number of people were going to have to attend both the interoperability
testing and the PWG meetings and did not want to travel to two
different locations.

I am concerned if people think they can come to the interoperability
testing just to observe. That is not the intent of the interoperability
testing and will be counter productive to getting the testing completed.
There really are two questions. First, should kibitizer's be allowed to
attend the testing? They will be put to work if they are allowed to attend.
Secondly, should they help share in the cost of testing?

Lloyd
--------------- Jeff's original note with some deletions to short size