PMP Mail Archive: Re: PMP> Re: IPP> Question about April IPP meeting

Re: PMP> Re: IPP> Question about April IPP meeting

Larry Stein (lstein@fapo.com)
Wed, 15 Jan 1997 05:43:35 -0800

I'll suggest the last week in March. This should'nt interfere with spring
break, IETF, WinHEC or Thanksgiving. If anyone has a problem with this then
send a note to me. This applies to P1284.4, 1394PWG, PWG, IPP?
-Larry