PMP Mail Archive: PMP> Re: PWG> Re: MOD - Comments from Patrick Powell

PMP> Re: PWG> Re: MOD - Comments from Patrick Powell

Don Wright (don@lexmark.com)
6 Mar 97 13:36:04 EST

Text strings are wonderful if you speak the same
language (English) as the printer. If you don't they are
worthless.

Don

To: hastings%cp10.es.xerox.com @ interlock.lexmark.com @ SMTP, pwg%pwg.org @
interlock.lexmark.com @ SMTP
cc: (bcc: Don Wright)
From: cmanros%cp10.es.xerox.com @ interlock.lexmark.com (Carl-Uno Manros) @ SMTP
Date: 03/06/97 09:11:31 AM
Subject: PWG> Re: MOD - Comments from Patrick Powell

Tom or somebody else from the MIB project,

could you answer some of these questions?

Carl-Uno