PMP Mail Archive: Re: PMP> Printer MIB draft ready (pretty much)

Re: PMP> Printer MIB draft ready (pretty much)

Tom Hastings (hastings@cp10.es.xerox.com)
Mon, 24 Mar 1997 15:44:28 PST

Randy,

Try setting your left margin to 0 and right margin to 1.3 per
my instructions in Appendix D of the Job Monitoring MIB (and
my recent mail). Then you can get exactly 72 characters per line
at 10 characters per inch (Courier New 12 point).
Also set the top and bottom margins to 0.

You want to fool the generic driver into producing text that has no
leading spaces.

Tom