PMP Mail Archive: RE: PMP> Persent/On/Off

RE: PMP> Persent/On/Off

Ron Bergman (rbergma@dpc.com)
Tue, 20 May 1997 07:27:56 -0700 (PDT)

Harry,

The proper indication should specify the joggers response if the PDL does not
request or suppress jogging. The jogger object then indicates whether jogging is
automatic (ON) or manual (OFF). Since the PDL can normally override most feature
settings, this appears to be the most consistent interpretation.

Ron Bergman
Dataproducts Corp