PMP Mail Archive: Re: PMP> Revised proposal on definition of OCTET STRING to allow

Re: PMP> Revised proposal on definition of OCTET STRING to allow

Ron Bergman (rbergma@dpc.com)
Mon, 21 Jul 1997 18:00:04 -0700 (PDT)

I agree with David. We should not try to rush a "patch" into the
MIB with the risk of a later regret. (Besides, we need to save
save something for the next revision. ;-)

Ron Bergman
Dataproducts Corp.