PMP Mail Archive: Re: PMP> Localization conclusion - prtGeneralPrinterName

Re: PMP> Localization conclusion - prtGeneralPrinterName

Matt King (emking@lexmark.com)
Thu, 24 Jul 1997 17:06:07 -0400

Harry,

Exactly my thought!

--Matt

--
Matt King                                     Opinions are my own and
Staff Engineer                                    are not necessarily