PMP Mail Archive: RE: PMP>Unavailable vs. Broken - review by April 17th

RE: PMP>Unavailable vs. Broken - review by April 17th

Ron Bergman (rbergma@dpc.com)
Wed, 15 Apr 1998 16:35:11 -0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)

Tom,

The bit is currently meaningless, we should either admit this fact and
recommend not using it or fix the problem. To keep it as is is
essentially the former.

Ron Bergman
Dataproducts Corp.